Sunday, October 2, 2016

More Carved Wood Panelling


Earlier today I posted a card with a new-to-me technique of creating carved wood panelling as a background. It was actually the second card I made. Here is the first. 


All the stamps are Gina K Designs stamps. The frame label is from a retired GKD set, but the roses and sentiment are from Old Country Roses, a current offering. If it looks familiar, it's because it was designed by Claire Brennan, formerly of Waltzingmouse Stamps, who is now designing for Gina K. Claire is designing new sets and also re-issuing some of her old WMS stamps under the new label. So if you missed out before, this is good news!

Kat at Kat Scrappiness says we can enter her contest more than once so I am throwing this one in the ring, too. 

3 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

I'm glad you threw this lovely card in the ring, I'm so excited to hear that Claire is now with Gina :) Thanks for playing along in our WCMD challenge! -AJ, DT KatScrappiness

Julia Aston said...

I knew I recognized those roses! what a lovely card Charmaine - love the colors and woodgrain!

HolyLise said...

This card is as beautiful as your first one :) Love the roses!
Thanks for joining the Kat Scrappiness challenge - Josefine