Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WOYWW 257

Decided to share my fairly clean worktable for the What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday 257. You can learn about it at the Stamping Ground blog. This is my first time posting.

For the most part this is just capturing all the new things I have added to my space. (There is a resist-stamped background there and an inset die cut message card that I managed to ruin at the last minute by dropping a stamp pad on it - twice!)

The black and white damask tool caddies (left holds all my clear stamp blocks, right holds assorted glues, sprays and rulers) were dirt cheap at Michael's and take up little space for what they do. Just beyond those is my latest fun treat - a Ranger spinner rack (with three tiers) for Distress Ink blending foam tools. I only need about 16 more tools and I will be set! Just decided I would use them a lot more if they were accessible.

Last but not least, some new stamps. The Stampendous Jumbo Peony, and these lovelies (above) from Pink Persimmon, which is having a sale on stamps right now, so I could not resist. So what's on your workdesk today?

8 comments:

KatzElbows said...

First, thank you so much for stopping by and visiting. Second, welcome to the wonderful world of WOYWW. I think you'll definitely use your blenders more now they're handy. Oh, and that desk of yours does not look "fairly" tidy to me. It looks really, really, really tidy.

Happy WOYWW,
KatzElbows #92

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hi there - welcome to the madness of WOYWW! It is full of the most wonderful people with so much creativity and sharing of ideas :-)
Some people just show their desks, others (like me) who only blog once a week tend to talk about all sorts as well!
I really like the resist background you've done, gorgeous colours!
Hugs, LLJ 2 xx

Unknown said...

Such an organized work space! Love the flower stamp you have on your desk. Diane #52

Chrysalis said...

Hi Charmaine - welcome to WOYWW! I'm going to have a good nosey round your blog when I've made my cuppa. The card at the top of your blog is really beautiful. Looking forward to seeing what you produce with those lovely new stamps. Have a great week, Chris # 47 xx

Stacy Sheldon said...

Welcome to WOYWW Charmaine!
I love how you have all your blending tools hanging on your desk that is way cool.
Thanks for the visit! ~Stacy 93

Robyn said...

Thanks for the walk thorough of your creative space. Nice to get to know you better!
would you life to be agues designer for Quietfire Design? Think about it!
thanks for visiting !
robyn 56

Sarah said...

Welcome to WOYWW and an amzing world of desk sharing.

Nicky said...

Welcome to WOYWW be warned its additive, Sorry I am so late visiting not sure where the week had gone so having a quick fly round the desks before we start again, thanks for sharing - Nicky 11