Sunday, December 26, 2010

Belated Christmas Greetings!

Where have I been? Here it is Boxing Day (December 26) in Canada, and I have a quiet moment to write a brief note. I have missed blogging, but there have not been enough hours in each day to do all I need to do. Hopefully 2011 will allow for more. A belated Merry Christmas from me to you!


I made these Victorian style cones for my staff this year. I cobbled together terrible instructions from one site Michaels.com Christmas-Cocoa-Cones, a template from another site Escapade Direct, and then revised to get these the length I wanted. Double-sided scrapbook paper helped it go quickly, and stamps were from the Around Christmastime set from Waltzingmouse. Most are filled with hot chocolate powder, mini marshmallows and crushed candy canes in clear plastic cake decorating bags (they are already cone shaped).

I am looking forward to 2011 and more creative time. My thoughts are already turning to Valentines Day!

1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

Merry Christmas Charmaine! Good to see you back!
These creations are absolutely breathtaking! So wonderfully vintage! If these don't prove that you should be back here sharing, then I don't know what would...:)

Have a wonderful New Year!