Sunday, October 2, 2016

Carved Wood and Espresso

Yesterday was World Card Making Day and I was mostly battling a head cold but I did find some energy to try a new technique from Gina K at StampTV. She has a great video showing how to make a carved wood type of panelling for a background.

I made this card:
Stamps from Gina K Designs.

I am entering this card in the Kat's Scrappiness Blog contest that has no restrictions. There are prizes. Gina K is one of the lovely sponsors. You should enter, too!

3 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Very cool technique, making the carved wood paneling, your card is lovely, I love coffee cards! Thanks for playing along in our WCMD challenge! -AJ, DT KatScrappiness

Julia Aston said...

What a great woodgrain background!

HolyLise said...

The background is really neat! Love the colors :)
Thanks for joining the Kat Scrappiness challenge - Josefine :)