Sunday, June 19, 2016

Summer of Creativity Week 3

Here it is - week 3 in the re-cap of Creative Chemistry 101 lessons. I believe it was 2012 when I first did these lessons and the nice thing about revisiting them now is I have new supplies and more colours to work with.

I created the tags below as a warm up, but my goal is to make a card for each re-cap challenge, so I did that, too.

For the shell tag I used the Perfect Distress technique but did not seem to get as much bleeding action as I would have liked. For the palm tree I used a combo of Perfect Distress Mist and Splatter. I stamped the palm tree with white pigment ink, heat set it, then overstamped with brown and green Distress Inks. 

My finished card is made with the Perfect Distress Splatter technique. I think this will make a nice card for a man. The camera refuses to pick up the pearly sheen on the card. Trust me, it's there!


No comments: