Saturday, June 11, 2016

Summer of Creativity Week 1 (Late)

Over at onlinecardclasses.com we are revisiting the Creative Chemistry 101 classes with Tim Holtz. If you did not join in last time around, this would be agreat time for a refresher. Each week Tim issues a challenge. Last time I took these courses I did the obligatory tags. This time around, I am determined to make cards with the various techniques.

For week 1 we were asked to create a background using four or more colours of Distress Inks. I used the Spritz and Flick method for my card background, and used yellow, orange, coral and purple Distress Inks.

I haven't been stampling much lately, and forgot how much fun it is to just play and get messy! Hope you enjoy this card.

Stamps: Stampington & Co. ballerina; Waltzingmouse music (background).

No comments: