Friday, December 13, 2013

Peeking and Jingling

The Waltzingmouse Christmas Card Challenge for October was to create a whimsical and silly card. It took two months but inspiration finally struck! The number 25, the snowflake and the "No peeking" border are stamps from the WMS "Santa's Coming to Town" set, but the peeking girl image is a digital print and cut file from a Silhouette Facebook group. I need to re-do the border, though, as I cut that last word off at an unfortunate spot! I am adding this to the Weekly Christmas Card Challenge blog.

Hopefully my staff are not peeking here, as I am going to share what I have been making for them for Christmas:
Isn't this fun? The vinyl lyrics were cut using a file from Kerri Bradford. The shadow box and bells were purchased at Michaels. I downloaded the digital artfully winter paper pack for the background and added some stamped snowflakes.  Made eight of them!


2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Charmaine - this is absolutely charming! I adore the image and it's a perfect fit with the sentiment! Well done! This challenge has me stumped!

La Papera Gialla said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT