Friday, March 26, 2010

Three Chairs For You!

I have gotten a lot of use out of this Chairs for You stamp set from Flourishes. I like the punny sentiment. I stamped the chairs with Black Graphite Brilliance Ink. I coloured them by scribbling Bic permanent markers on acetate, then I picked up the ink with a fine tip waterbrush pen with the chamber filled with Ranger's Alcohol Blending Solution. I used the same technique to colour the white satin ribbon with a gradient pattern. Nestabilities provided the ovals and scallops.

Here are some other cards I made earlier using this set:

1 comment:

Sandie R said...

These are great cards and I like the punny sentiment as well. You could use these for most anything.
It's been so long since I made an actual card I'll have to start back at the basics again.